Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Question: You accidentally discover an invention that can immediately help millions of people; but only if you act immediately. On the other hand, if you just wait three months, you can secure a patent and get rich. Which do you choose and why?

Question:  You accidentally discover an invention that can immediately help millions of people; but only if you act immediately. On the other hand, if you just wait three months, you can secure a patent and get rich. Which do you choose and why?

 

If I were to discover and invention that could help millions of people  I would act immediately in order to help them.  Why would I wait three months to get rich?  Face it out world really needs help, soon.  If I was able to guarantee help to millions of people I would want to do it as soon as possible!  Money doesn’t give anyone happiness, it is love and care that give people true happiness and I were to sacrifice money to help others then that would be an example of love.  I would much rather be loving towards the world then be conceited and rich.  Why wait when you can help people?  Money isn’t worth everything and the sad thing is not many people seem to realize that these days.  Also if you were to help all these people I’m sure you would still get a reward but that’s not what matters.  What matters is the self satisfaction you get from doing good for others.  There are so many people out in the world who need help and any chance I get to make a difference, I’ll take it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment